
My hair hasn't been colored in forever to the point that the FedEx guy asked if I changed it (because it's so faded & stale.) But I turned out some cute plain make-up today with a quickness!

In 2010 my hair photos on Flickr were popular like wildfires. That's why I created my "Julie's Hair History" set of photos showing that my hair has been so many different lengths & colors. (With brief installments of fake hair too!)
It's too cold and my outerwear is repetitive, so I just took some strategy photos. (My overall outfit today was kind-of wacky.)
Exhibit A. New headband/ear-warmer. I'm not sure.

Exhibit B. Works like magic under the helmet! Looks super-cute too!

I was riding East on 72nd street and felt something fall off my bicycle. Fuck. Never good. I realized it was a pedal piece. By the next stoplight more stuff fell off. Then by the time I was at 3rd Avenue, my whole freaking pedal was almost all gone.

Luckily, my mid-high-heeled booties hooked onto the "peg" that was left-over.

I got these at Forever 21 last night.
And when I realized my freaking pedal came off and I could have crashed, I was panicking that this is what I get for riding such a bargain-bin bicycle.
My husband lectured me (briefly) for not ever checking my bicycle to make sure my stuff is staying together.
I'm going to take this to the shop first thing Saturday, or maybe even tomorrow night after I use public transportation to get to and fro work- and get this puppy fixed and tuned-up and keep riding her! I don't need some crazy fancy bicycle! We've come this far together- I'm keeping my baby!
And thank you for showing that riding a not-crazy-expensive bike is cool! it's nice to see someone dressed awesomely and riding a realistic bicycle!
ReplyDelete