
I was going to do self-timer shots standing with my bicycle, but it was too snowy/icy.

I should have known when my bike tire busted through this ice-hole.


But it wasn't that cold. I saw 32ยบ on the CNN clock around 8:30am.

Here's my pre-helmet look.

I did leg-warmers under these wide leg, super-high-waist Joe's Jeans of love.

They don't match but I think they helped.
I actually got sweaty-back this morning. My fingers were fine. My toes hung in there.

I had on these shoes with thin ankle socks.
And this was my indoor look. I'm very hot at my desk at work. My t-shirt is another GAP ultra-clearance piece. Don't let this online price fool you, the tag said $8.97 and then 40% off on top of that. Work!

Don't hate on high-waist jeans - they make my waist look TINY!


2-days dirty hair. Whatever, let's go!

My purples are off, but I ain't mad.


Just another gray old winter Thursday.
*Today's activities are brought to you by a hungover state of health. Wednesday night I drank too much and ate a small pile of lettuce so Thursday I woke up feeling OK, rode to work, then immediately wanted to sneak in and go to sleep in a pile of sweaters in the storage room.
A pile of sweaters sounds like a downright lovely place for a nap.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love that you've found a totally-legit reason to wear fashion glasses. I always want to buy them but felt like such a faker in the past.
How nice and slim you are Julie. Love the fur and also the gold booties shown previously. You could get a Yakkay helmet with a fur covering. Look them up on London Cycle Chic website.
ReplyDeletehot pink socks?! Miss Julie you are my hero!!
ReplyDeleteJule,
ReplyDeleteI'm curious what you do to prevent your pantlegs getting stuck in the chain ring?
I always keep a thin, mini five inch bungee cord handy. Not too stylish, I know, but oh-so handy...function over form, in this case!