
It was
I still need ear cover.
Here's my outerwear look:

This coat is a vintage Jordache Arkansas Thrift piece.
And I wore a helmet of course! It's the purple/black/white one and it's in the front basket.
I broke out some FUGLY gloves today but it was necessary/glad I did.

OMG I love my Sanrio 50th Anniversary watches I've collected from Happy Meals. I haven't discussed it here but my Facebook has been ablaze with my quest to collect them all!
Here's my indoor look today:

That's my new F21 shirt I got last night. So comfy and plenty long.
The vest is something I started wearing last spring around the office as a joke, they they gave me one and it took me a while to figure out how to wear it and not feel like a silly cavegirl costume.
I'm doing my best to keep these Levi's jeggings as ink-black as possible. Wish me luck.
And here was my make-up before I went out the door to get all of this mess started. MAC Girl About Town lipstick is one of my favorite tricks. This was also a Psssssst! dry shampoo morning and a L'Oreal Million Lashes in black/brown day.
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI'm a long-ish time reader, but I've never commented, and I just wanted to tell you how much I looove this look. I've yet to see anyone look good in a furry vest, and I think you've totally accomplished it's purpose: furry yet sassy- not at all Neanderthal.
Also, thanks to you, I'm off to McD's tomorrow to purchase a Happy Meal and hopefully a totally cute Sanrio watch. :)
Dang, man, I wish you'd said something sooner. Your blog & you are so cute! I read blogs for hours and hours and hours and work and I'm happy to add you to the rolls!
ReplyDeleteIt'd be great to have a girl like you to shoot, follow and friend.
ReplyDelete