
This is the face of a girl riding in 24ºF and it wasn't terrible.
I really cannot believe all the guys - mostly delivery guys - riding with no gloves, ear-cover, scarf - they are insane. Or tough as nails. I even put Carmex under my LipGlass. (MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lauper Edt.)

I'm being pretty tough! I might look for some more fierce gloves. I also lost one of my knog clip-on lights tonight. I'm really great at losing bicycle lights. Luckily, I'm aware of this and had a back-up.

I lost the light after I stopped to take this on 6th Ave.
I went to the Hello Kitty Truck at Herald Square. They gave you a flier to pre-shop before you get in the line. I wasn't dazzled by the offerings so I chose something small that I'm going to give to some little Hello Kitty maniacs I know for Christmas.



I do not know this lady. They were taking too long so I had to just include them.


And these are the amazingly clear view I'm getting in Central Park at night now that all the leaves are gone. I'm sad they're gone but I'm dazzled by the lights.


When I was riding home the temp read 29ºF. Yay! Where are the high 40's?
that is awesome!! looking that good in 24° is admirable =)
ReplyDeleteim sure you know sheryl from bitchcakes?! think you both were in the same photo set recently for bikingNY. just saw her picture also with the kitty mobile
so cuteee!
xxomeli
You are definitely brave for riding in that cold weather... props!
ReplyDeleteI kinda want to drive a Hello Kitty car now.... hmm.....
xo
Veronica
I'm just an admirer of Sheryl/Bitch Cakes, but I love her and hope to meet-up with her after Christmas settles down.
ReplyDeleteThanks girls!
I'm afraid I would never look that good riding a bike in weather like that. I have put a pic on Flickr riding my recumbent trike in the snow but I'm all washed out - lips were dry and only put gunk on them no lipstick.
ReplyDeleteHow you manage to look so put together I don't know.
Brrr, this looks cold. As a reader from Australia, November is the beginning of summer, so it's time for shorts and tank tops! We're moving through autumn now (that's fall in American English!) and the evenings are getting colder, but mostly the days are still warm. Not for long though...
ReplyDelete