11/17/10

Royally in Love

Warm Wednesday
I look like a leggy slutcat today but it was warm! The wind was really wild today but I was in perfect shape temperature-wise in this outfit for my commute.

A warm Wednesday
For the ride home I added a sweater under the jean-jacket and fingerless jeweled gloves and was perfectly warm.

Daily Panda Attempt

I went to check my bicycle (Now parking outdoors during the day - Eeeek! But my whole company knows to look at it out the window and visually check it.) So I went to physically inspect it and grab lunch and I discovered my front tire was totally flat, so I changed my lunch plan and took it to this bike shop I've found myself in several times now.
At the bike shop getting flat fixed
Getting fixed. I was eavesdropping on some fantastic Mexican/Hispanic/Assorted bicycle messenger socialization and I even got invited to something.

Back on the road!
Daily Bike Pic - Rockefeller Center Tree
I knew they had scaffolding all around the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree, so I took a tiny detour to take a daily bike pic in front of that.

I just sat here watching the Dateline NBC Special on the Royal Engagement in some GAP jeans I got on clearance drinking Bud Light in a can as my most trashy American self. Ahhh... I LOVE having something to get stupid-excited about like that!

Check this from WWD today - they're tall! Awesome! One of the dress-makers was happy that they finally had nice, tall people to dress as Royals. Fun!
Love them! They're tall!

And this talks about the ring:
LOVE THIS!

Things are really busy until THE NEW YEAR. OMG We are freaking busy til 2011.
Matt is hosting a basketball slumber party. Don't ask. The absolute Maximum Capacity of people are spending the night in our sardine can apartment so I'm waiting to put my baby christmas tree up until that happens but I can't wait to get my sushi ornaments from my homegirl Kimbroly!

-I have 4 dates to stalk Amy Sedaris.

-We have several event tickets that I purchased months and months ago... Life is so hard! hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.