11/21/10

Fly-Day Fri-Day

FRiday accessories
I think I look crazy/awesome/funny.
This was my OMG it's cold and I need ear cover solution- Sequined beret under helmet.
Helmet + Sequined Beret

Friday in Central Park of course, on my way to work. It's peaceful when I come through because it's pretty early. Just a bunch of joggers and other commuters and taxi's going way too fast .
Friday 'twas cold!
Friday Commute- Central Park

Leaving work at the end of the day.
Headed to meet up with Matt and co-worker friends at a birthday party.
IMGP1208

I rode down in front of Macy's and the Christmas tourists were THICK and I had to move very slowly.
Macy's Lights + Bike

It's fun to ride home with Matt sometimes. Friday night riding up 1st Ave was very peaceful so we were able to talk during most of it. We only had to go about 40 blocks.
Husband Matt

I cut my hairs on Thursday night because I felt like it's been a dull lump lately. I razor cut a sink-full of hair off, just to thin it out and make the bangs shorter so my whole face shows more easily. I have a straight-razor thing that I cut my hair with that I got at SALLY beauty supply several years ago to just thin it out occasionally.
Friday and it looks OK

I also lucked into a good skin & makeup day. MAC Illegal Cargo shadow is a big player here. I tried to link to it on the MAC site, and couldn't find it, so maybe it's discontinued. It's just a light purple. Nothing fancy. My lip color is just Test Pattern (long discontinued) lip liner on top of some Blistex. 
Fresh cut update
This little bow necklace came from Charlotte Russe not long ago

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/21/2010

    Great outfit and hair day. Looks like a good bike ride day too. Love the RM/HP eye wear. Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ah ah so wonderfull, adorable photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.