
This is at the New York Public Library - the big, main branch.
This is a spot from the Sex and the City tour - It's where Big & Carrie were supposed to get married in the 1st movie and he jilts her, then she beats him with flowers out in the street. In front of the lions.
Today was pretty cold!

My eyes watered all the way to big alligator tears before I reached the 1st stoplight in my commute and my first stoplight happens about 40 yards away from the front door so... Yeah. Sucked. If I had complex eye makeup, I would have been ruined.
But I did not have complex makeup at all today. It was a short day at work being Thanksgiving Eve, so I was very casual.

I got some free sweaters this afternoon at work (remember I work at a sweater company) so I threw one one under this cape for the ride home and I was sufficiently warm. Someone also gave me these new faux-Chanel quilted leather gloves today (because they were too big for that person) and they are PERFECTION for bicycle riding. A good "Thank you" is in order.

The basket was stacked today - I had about 4 new sweaters, I stopped at Bed Bath & Beyond on the way home and got some necessities and my bag is on top. Go, basket + Bungee cord!
I don't think you can tell what's going on, but I sure could - the barricades were out for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade which comes down this street/7th Avenue tomorrow morning. There were extra utility trucks and like I said - Barricades all the way.

We hope to wake up (waking up on a holiday is the hardest part) and go to the parade, but we will watch it from the beginning point near 77th street on the Upper West Side - Across from where we live, and where it's more residential. Ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.