It has a luxurious one!

And it was super-shady (in the non-shady way) and there is virtually no entering traffic on the right and there were very few pedestrians crossing, so I barely had to stop at the lights.
Then I rode this big loop around the park and used that to get across town to get home. All this business only took me 10 extra minutes onto my normal commute.

Something funny happened. It was so peaceful & quiet, it was seriously the first time I've noticed or been able to hear the wind whistling through the air-holes in my helmet. (I still really want a tiny radio for my bicycle - I get bored and sing and quietly ding rhythms with my bell.)

I don't know if I haven't been paying attention to them, but lately I feel there are more skateboarders riding the streets of New York. Seems scary!

Bicycle strategy - Athletic shorts under my skirt/dress. The dress is longer than the shorts, but they're a confidence booster. Good back-up system!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.