2/27/10

24 Hours of 30

I've almost been 24 hours since I turned 30 and it's been absolutely wonderful so far...

Highlights include: Last night's make-up party at Lyndsay's apartment on the Lower East Side. It was THE PERFECT environment to roll over the old age odometer to 30!

I really enjoying spending time around those who I can learn from. I like discussing how we can learn and grow and move forward. That's my mantra for 30, move forward. A.J. taught us make-up skills and it was a cute girl time.

The main new eye shadow trick I learned was to work up on the brow bone and do lots of brow-bone & crease blending with a nice fluffy brush like this one.

I tried it out tonight.
Shimmer wine-colored eyeshadow

Then I started a Flickr group called "Face of the Day" to show daily make-up looks. There are so many "outfit of the day" and Wardrobe Remix groups but not Make-Up face of the day groups. It's public and I want people to join and I hope I can recruit some members in my free time in the near future.

Matt let me take his "Wardrobe Remix" photo today when we were going out to dinner.
Matt's Outfit of the Day
He's like: This is dumb.
I'm like: Just shut up and stand there, you'll be the only boy in Wardrobe Remix for days...

So, all we did for my b-day was chill really hardcore, clean a tiny bit and we rode the cross-town bus to the Shake Shack on the Upper West Side. Their b-day gift to me was that there was NO LINE! Normally you wait in line forever & ever.

I spoke to my Grandmother on the phone and she called my aunt a "Shit-ass" in regard to her winnings on their recent adventures in gambling. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.