As a brand new Little Rocker, I've signed up for several newsletters and facebooks, etc. relating to biking and events in Little Rock. I was very happy to see a Seersucker Bike Ride coming up August 26th.
This event is great because:
I've already got two trusty, many-times-worn seersucker dresses.
It begins at the Clinton Library (I feel a great energy there!)
We're going to mosey about at a leisurely pace.
It ends at the Capital Hotel.
Here's my last seersucker bike ride- but I was at a 4th of July party. This was July 4th 2011.

My Fyxation accessories were so poppin' and fresh! They have definitely faded. My tires are more like Pink Lemonade color now. Still cute.
This event is great because:
I've already got two trusty, many-times-worn seersucker dresses.
It begins at the Clinton Library (I feel a great energy there!)
We're going to mosey about at a leisurely pace.
It ends at the Capital Hotel.
Here's my last seersucker bike ride- but I was at a 4th of July party. This was July 4th 2011.

My Fyxation accessories were so poppin' and fresh! They have definitely faded. My tires are more like Pink Lemonade color now. Still cute.
Ever get that chain guard thing fixed? Was thinking about a Linus for my wife but your video def gave me pause. Do you still think the Dutchie is a crappy bike?
ReplyDeleteYes! I kind-of hate Linus and regret how much publicity I've given them with all my photos. I think they're a marketing company more than a bicycle company. To discuss this with me in person is to get an ear-full.
DeleteIn your bicycle adventures, have you come across a similarly styled bike at or about the same price point? My wife and I were in Japan recently for our wedding and honeymoon and loved the step through style bikes they had out there but can't seem to find something that comes close for the price.
ReplyDeleteThe dream is a Gazelle. Have you researched Biria? They're a similar price to Linus.
DeleteBobbin brand also.
DeleteThanks for the advice. I'll look into those.
ReplyDeletei adore your dress! you have such a great style. biking in heels is my neck challenge for myself.
ReplyDeleteToo damn cute!
ReplyDelete