7/8/12

Alive and in Little Rock

Ghost self
I'm alive! We moved out of and away from New York City.
I only broke and ugly cried in front of one friend- Allie.

I did not cry as we drove away from The Skyline.

A major road trip happened. With a B-dog in the car. A rental car.

Fourth of July in Nashville happened and it was awesome. I think my play-brother has the best apartment of anyone I know.

We moved into a new apartment in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Matt, my husband, bought a truck. A manly man's truck. With four-wheel drive and all that stuff.

It feels funny to drive cars and to live so close to our families.

It feels funny to not be cramming a ton of visits into one weekend because we aren't flying away at the end of it for once.

We're here for good. And it feels good. 

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/09/2012

    i've been following your blog for a bit. and this post made me really happy. so glad you are settling in nicely. just thought you should know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, glad you enjoyed the Fourth in Nashville! Were you on the pedestrian bridge like I was? :) Next time you're in town, say hey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were on a Ped. bridge! We were on the Jefferson St. bridge. My play-brother lives right there and I assure you I will make frequent trips to Nashville and I'll certainly holler at you in the future.

      Delete
  3. I hope you're going to continue blogging about life in Arkansas! Glad you are safely settled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your new apartment is as cute as your old one. I loved seeing your posts about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad y'all made it safe and sound and into your new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooohoooo! The story continues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7/13/2012

    Uhhh...HELLO! gorgeous apartment door of FABulousness?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.