I'm still hot, hot, hot for ape hangers. This is an adult-size bike rocking apes and a 'nanner seat. #Jealous

We are on the road to the Dirty South in two weeks from today. I wish I could post blogs about what's happening in every three hour increments but I just can't right now, because I'm on this eyes-wide-open, full-tilt fun farewell tour of New York City.
I didn't even get to write about Sleep No More!
I can't even begin to talk about the coolness of Fire Island.
Tonight I got to go to a really sweet benefit concert called Night of a Thousand Judys (Garland.) Amazing!

Today I was a huge tourist, except I rode my bike and took myself door to door without error.
I went to the Tenement Museum - Highly recommend this! I did the sweatshop tour. They didn't just work sweat-shop style, they lived in it! Yikes.
Then I did ultra-touristy West Bleecker Street cheap Marc Jacobs shops and Magnolia Bakery- But I just got an iced coffee. But I should have had the cupcake too :(
Not working has thrown my coffee intake schedule for a loop.
I jogged a bunch of miles this morning and biked tons of miles today.
I'm gonna miss you, Jackie O' Reservoir!

We are on the road to the Dirty South in two weeks from today. I wish I could post blogs about what's happening in every three hour increments but I just can't right now, because I'm on this eyes-wide-open, full-tilt fun farewell tour of New York City.
I didn't even get to write about Sleep No More!
I can't even begin to talk about the coolness of Fire Island.
Tonight I got to go to a really sweet benefit concert called Night of a Thousand Judys (Garland.) Amazing!

Today I was a huge tourist, except I rode my bike and took myself door to door without error.
I went to the Tenement Museum - Highly recommend this! I did the sweatshop tour. They didn't just work sweat-shop style, they lived in it! Yikes.
Then I did ultra-touristy West Bleecker Street cheap Marc Jacobs shops and Magnolia Bakery- But I just got an iced coffee. But I should have had the cupcake too :(
Not working has thrown my coffee intake schedule for a loop.
I jogged a bunch of miles this morning and biked tons of miles today.
I'm gonna miss you, Jackie O' Reservoir!
Oh my, did I see a peak of green strappy shoes in the pic above- how gorge x
ReplyDelete