One week in and the map looks freaking awesome! Some people are showing out and making designs in the map. I am jealous. I need to go track some rides in the northern part of Manhattan.

I've been going straight to work and back home. Saturday I rode downtown for my PP volunteer shift but that's pretty straight down and back up north.
So many people are biking serious miles, like 5 times as many miles as me. Dang.
This is still a super-neat-o project and I'm glad they're having me.
We're a very small group of people, but most of our rides are reflecting the proposed area for the first wave of the bike share.

I've been going straight to work and back home. Saturday I rode downtown for my PP volunteer shift but that's pretty straight down and back up north.
So many people are biking serious miles, like 5 times as many miles as me. Dang.
This is still a super-neat-o project and I'm glad they're having me.
We're a very small group of people, but most of our rides are reflecting the proposed area for the first wave of the bike share.
Every other boro will be left in the dust...no fair
ReplyDelete