
Today I wore this glittery shrug from F21, puff sleeve chiffon blouse plucked from the American Apparel warehouse sale, J Brand skiiiinny leggin' jeans and H&M pumps with studs all over the heels. And vans sunglasses.

This lipstick is Revlon Super Lustrous in Temptress and it's from that bag of freebies I'm working my way through.
I like this shade and formula, because it's sheer and I can apply it in that negligent way busy ladies love - fast, not-really-looking, messy- it works. Since I'm not riding on pink tires right now, I feel like I need to compensate with pink lipstick and super-girly clothes.
The bike looks awesome Julie. I hear ya about the hunched over thing tho. Once you go Dutch there's no going back to mixte the same way. For me at least. Ahh, comfort.
ReplyDeleteCurious if you find you miss KM more or less every day?
I was pissed at the forward lean at first, but now I'm more comfortable with it. It seems better for looking behind. I'm still not sure which bike I want to spend all day on or ride 40+ miles in the 5 boro bike tour. The tour is 40 miles but I have about 7 or 8 miles to the start/finish point.
DeleteI really love the speed of this bike. This whole new set of a certain type of men are stopping me to talk about it.
This bike also go the seal of approval from the bike shop guys who know how committed I am.
I'm thinking pink tires are coming back sooner than later
ReplyDeleteI don't know. It's fun to get places quickly. I did shop around for colored tires for this bike, but i'm not sure if this bike is going to go pink. We might do a different theme. ;)
Delete