I'm so excited there are two bike events coming up on the Upper East Side, my neighborhood, that I can attend and share.
Monday, March 26, 2012
6:00 - 8:00 pm
Lighthouse
111 East 59th Street
Manhattan
I'll be there/here because CB8 is my hood and because I really need to learn absolutely everything about NYC bike share so I can speak intelligently when asked. -I've totally been asked.
I've popped into this shop before and I know he had a good, cute selection of my favorite helmets- Bern.
I'm also going to this event at Ciel bike shop on East 65th Street, Friday April 6th - Good Friday! The famous Bitch Cakes will be there too. I'm so happy, I think I'm off work for Good Friday on April 6th, so I should be fresh.
I've popped into this shop before and I know he had a good, cute selection of my favorite helmets- Bern.
Since I'm trying to let my hair stay thick, I've got my spider eye on the Bern G2 Summer Helmet.

You totally need a pink helmet. I hope there is one for you.
ReplyDeleteI think if that's going to happen I'm going to have to paint it myself. But I hope to someday :)
DeleteLove your blog! I'll be there for the CB8 meeting too! Want to give my input for my neighborhood. Thanks for posting the Ciel event. I met "Bitch Cakes" at a bike tour last year and she is just the best!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking at that poster and thinking handlebar streamers are coming back in style real soon
ReplyDeleteWhat are you talking about? They are back! They're all the rage on the right bike.
Delete