aaahhh amazing! Loving the compartments!!! I also store all my fancy work shoes under mydesk, much to the dismay of the wonderfull cleaners...
Cute post. Your hair is looking super cute lately.Beverly
I too keep a few pairs of shoes under my desk that I can't bike in. My friend always bikes in a pair of Keen sandals and picks from half a dozen flats under her desk. Easy Peasy!
What's a desk for if you're not gonna put shoes under it anyway? My file cabinet is filled with clothes but that's for another day.
haha i keep shoes in my bottom filing cabinet at work. you look so cute and girly. love it!
Like!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
aaahhh amazing! Loving the compartments!!! I also store all my fancy work shoes under mydesk, much to the dismay of the wonderfull cleaners...
ReplyDeleteCute post. Your hair is looking super cute lately.
ReplyDeleteBeverly
I too keep a few pairs of shoes under my desk that I can't bike in. My friend always bikes in a pair of Keen sandals and picks from half a dozen flats under her desk. Easy Peasy!
ReplyDeleteWhat's a desk for if you're not gonna put shoes under it anyway? My file cabinet is filled with clothes but that's for another day.
ReplyDeletehaha i keep shoes in my bottom filing cabinet at work. you look so cute and girly. love it!
ReplyDeleteLike!
ReplyDelete