12/7/10

Trying to be Tough

Fleeezing in the park
It was very freezing today. I really did NOT want to ride public transportation.

Quads are getting crazy

Since these boots are taking up space in my closet, I wanted to use them. They are too "slick" on the soles, therefore, they are terrible bicycle shoes.

I desperately need to find ear coverage. Those fleece headband things that cover your ears seem so fugly but I know that's what I need to give into. I'm still being stubborn. I don't want to wear cuddle duds or anything else that I would make fun of, to ride my bike this winter.

If I can't bear it in my street clothes... I'm riding the bus.
Meh...

MAC Full Fuchsia lipstick and pretty much bare minimum on all other make-up fronts. Really tired and running a little late. Lipstick is going to carry me through this busy season.
Today we tried this

This is a new little self-timer-portrait spot I picked out. It looks cold. It was cold. It's sad that the leaves are gone.

New backdrop

I think my hair is so ugly and gross right now and it's too expensive to get it worked on til January so I'm going to distract everyone with bright lipstick until then... and maybe the whole ugly gray winter.
Indoor Look
Indoors version. I believed that I could dress-up this flannel shirt by wearing a fancy lace party skirt. Someone said I looked "wacky-cute" today.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/08/2010

    I'm a little further north than you, so I'm speaking from experience - legwarmers! I just bought a great pair of wool ones that look like sweater tights, and I take them off once I'm indoors. That and bicycling gloves with a wind layer in them. Surprisingly, I haven't run into my ears getting cold yet, at least not when I'm riding...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.