12/13/10

BUST Craftacular- What did I buy?

I'm happy to say that I can't show everything I got because some things are gifts for others- Others who may read this blog! Secrets!  

I'm also happy that a fair portion of the money I spent was on things for my cute husband. 



New do-rag with fancy gold buttons.
New Fancy Woolen Do-Rag
Yes, that's a nightgown. Ultra-vintage burn-out from being burned-the-hell out with oldness.
In Arkansas I've got my eye out for cute, large vintage sleep-shirts.

New Fancy Do-Rag

I overslept really bad and Emily "meditated" so deeply on the train she missed the stop, so we barely made the goodie-bag cut. It's kind of not even about the insides of the goodie bag, but the awesome Blue Q brand tote bag that they give you. I love and still very often carry the Blue Q shopping tote we got last year. Bonnie is checking my stuff out.
Bonnie got left out

I was paralyzed and enchanted by the cuteness of this necklace.
My most enchanting purchase
It's my most favorite purchase for Cute at a Low Price.

Big Surprise! An adorable asian girl made this hat.
A fierce Asian Girl made this. Go Figure.
It was on Sale, still kind-of pricey, but it's built like a fucking tank. I am walking around in my life right now looking for hats that aren't beanies. I am also trying to grow out enough hair to peek out of these hats.

The 2 shirts on the right are for Matt. The bunnies are for me - I think I can wear them to work under a vest or sweater or sweatervest.
Tees
This booth let me down because there weren't any or many new styles from last year and their booth was little and their little kids selection was really weak. I didn't find the goldmine of t-shirts I was looking for this year.

There were repetitive: Tiny harmonica necklaces and jewelry with teeth and necklaces made out of old watch parts.

I also can't show any paper goods purchased, in case I might mail one to you someday. I've had a penpal for 25 years, you know.

Amy Sedaris Loot:
Amy Sedaris Loot
She and her helper agreed that I picked all the best stuff. Jesus pill case, lighters, bonnet, "Kick 'Em Donks" pencil.

I wear a shower cap several times a week in part with my minimalist hair-washing schedule and this bonnet will be cute in my rotation.

Wednesday Me and Emily will be seeing her for the 5th and final time of her Simple Times book tour. I'm a little sad it's over and I hope she doesn't think I'm trouble.

Simple Times Bonnet for Shut Ins.
Simple Times Bonnet

Simple Times Bonnet


I have the means to find out who made all of these items if anyone is in need of something specific. I could whisper it in  your email ear... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.