I LOVED THIS. I LOVE that I get called to go to this stuff. (I buy a gift certificate to hold my spot, then after the class, you buy whatever you want with that gift cert.)
You get champagne & chocolate covered strawberries and a fancy little notebook & matching cute pencil to take notes:

My group was only 3 people and each station needed a class-member model, so I was the volunteer model at our last stop. (The other 2 ladies in my group had almost no makeup on at the beginning.) It's really a shame we didn't take before & after photos.
I looked like this:

And this station was "The Grammy Look" and I scanned-in my brochure thingy.


I came out looking like this:



I wouldn't probably do this black-all-around eyeliner on my own, but I am devoted to a fuchsia lip like this. I like to get my makeup done, but I didn't like being a model during class because it hindered my learning!
I will try to replicate the other 2 station's looks from this and post pics of those soon.
They taught us some pretty step-by-baby-step instructions on applying false eyelashes. I've never done them myself, though I've worn them a few times.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.