
Sunday night I really wanted to make it to a house-party for a couple who I want to become couple-friends with. I made my niece's costume, then my rally stuff, and I didn't do any preparations for my Halloween get-up.
I had to pull a costume together! I had the goods to make a Maddow outfit and I've got similarly short hair. And fake glasses! And I absolutely adore her.

Maddow is known for her chic sneakers - I don't know of her wearing Pumas, but these are my only Maddow-esque low-tops. (the hot pink isn't very Maddow, I know.) She's typically spotted wearing a brown leather belt and jeans during the broadcast.
The party was lovely and I think I lined-up some couple double dates for us. I also found out Red Stripe Lite is delicious.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.