
This is an end-of-the day pic. Our new office & showroom are still under construction so I dressed the part today. Construction worker chic!
I wore this a while back when I worked for PF. My face looks so mean in this pic. I'm not even putting the pic here but if you need to see how much more flattering this weird leg-length is in heels. Click here. You can tell that my soul is so much happier now.

Man, I'm so happy I upgraded these buttons. Every other girl in the street right now has on a jacket like this but none have fancy-cool buttons and especially not cool buttons for this cheap.
I wore my L.A.M.B. canvas slip-ons that I got from Dr. Jay's for super-clearance. Yep- they hurt me a little today. I walked a LOT on these mean streets.

Matt is out at a fancy gala at the Pierre hotel tonight.
1. I wish he had a camera and actually ever took pics without my express direction.
2. I can't wait for him to come home and tell me about it!
If you love Grey Gardens you might remember Little Edie freaking out at The Pierre Hotel in the HBO film.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.