9/11/10

Jimmy Fallon Success!

This is all the evidence I've got. I went to a taping of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. After previously being unsuccessful at getting a stand-by ticket, I had an actual ticket Reservation.
Jimmy F. Wrist band & Ticket

Since his show came on, I've had Jimmy Fallon's ticket hotline in my phone. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll dial it and see if they're taking ticket reservations. Back in August I had success! I booked 2 tickets for Rosh Hashanah because it's the first time in my whole life I had the Jewish New Year Holidays off from work.

I found out who the guests were last week and both of my potential dates bailed on me, because the guests weren't cool enough for them to get out of work early. I didn't even know if I would go myself, but I needed to see Jimmy, Higgins and The Roots. (Guests were Ali Larter, Mario Batali and Jerry Lee Lewis.)

Going to a Jimmy Fallon taping is more time consuming than a Letterman taping and Jimmy did not come out and address the audience before-hand like Letterman does. Jimmy was still just as precious as I thought he would be, and I still love him lots and am glad I went.

I also had an aisle seat and got a high-five when he runs through the audience at the end.

And I had a front door parking spot for the bicycle:
Schwinn parked at Rockefeller Ctr.

4 comments:

  1. Very Unseemly9/11/2010

    Hi!
    I've been reading your blog for a couple of weeks, and finally feel I HAVE to comment. I'm not commenting on this post, but don't know how else to contact you. I'm a little older than you, but have the same colourings, so I thought I'd try the VIVA Glam II nude and SHY GIRL lipsticks. I love them, but that's not why I'm commenting. I have thick (wild??) hair and I just tried the Kerastase. IT MAY CHANGE MY LIFE!!~~ I had never heard of it til the Julie Blog, so I thought I should let you know about the world wide influence you have and the power you wield! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks! Kerastase is a lifesaver/game-changer of goodness! Shy Girl by MAC is pretty neutral. I'm glad I'm a positive influence!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.